Mechanical engineer CAD
apply to this opening
Working on the powertrains of the future?
We are BRACE Automotive engineering. We are ingenious petrol heads. We eat, dream, sleep automotive system engineering in powertrain, interior and chassis domain. We deliver pragmatic, agile workable solutions in tune with our customers' heart beat' and share best practices out of our own experience and our BRACE vision.
As Mechanical Engineer CAD you will be working on CAD designs of new product developments for the future market. You will be a member of the Mechanical R&D department to work on specific solutions for automatic transmissions. You will work in close collaboration with your team members
• In the position of Mechanical Engineer CAD you are a member of the Mechanical R&D department and work on designs of automatic and hybrid transmissions;
• You create 3D designs and 2D drawings within Creo of mechanical transmission components;
• As a team member of the department you will have alignment with colleagues about the development and testing methods;
• Give feedback on aspects to realize improvements on transmissions;
• Towards the assembly department you need to provide technical support.
• Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering;
• Experience as Mechanical Engineer;
• Extensive experience in Creo Parametric;
• Experience in using a PLM system, preferably Windchill;
• Interested in an R&D environment and automotive products as clutches, shafts, gears and bearings;
• Experience in modelling gears and shafts is an advantage;
• Interested in being a part of a proud team to create new products for the future.
We are looking forward to receive your complete CV, including your motivation letter and indication of your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Please be so kind and only apply by clicking the blue button on top of this page or directly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org