Functional Safety Engineer
apply to this opening
Looking for your next step in Functional Safety?
We are BRACE automotive engineering. We are ingenious petrol heads. We eat, dream, sleep automotive system engineering in power train, interior and chassis domain. We deliver pragmatic, agileworkable solutions in tune with our 'customers' heart beat and share best practices out of our own experience and our BRACE vision.
In charge of the deployment of ISO / A Spice standards (Functional Safety standard for Automotive Electric/Electronic Systems)
Key Accountabilities & Key Activities
• Support acquisition activity comparing product specifications and evaluating customer requirements
• Draw up specifications, architecture and design of mechatronic system in coordination with related subject areas and with the customer
• Identify risks within the project specific scope
• Deploy safety activities within Innovation Project compliant with the ISO / A Spice standard
• Pilot, standardize and track safety activities of Functional Safety Project Engineer inside Customer project
• Contribute to continuous improvement and standardization of system and software processes
• Bachelor/Master degree in Automotive Engineering or equivalent
• At least 2 years of software experience in automotive industry
• Knowledge of ISO 26262 / A Spice
• Ability to work with intercultural team
• Knowledge of Doors and VDA recommendation
• Fluent English level – German appreciated
Become part of our team.
We are looking forward to receive your complete CV, including your motivation letter and indication of your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Please be so kind and only apply by clicking the blue button on top of this page or directly send your CV to email@example.com