apply to this opening
We are BRACE automotive engineering. We are ingenious petrol heads. We eat, dream, sleep automotive system engineering in power train, interior and chassis domain. We deliver pragmatic, agile workable solutions in tune with our 'customers' heart beat and share best practices out of our own experience and our BRACE vision.
In this function you report to the supervisor of the Base Engine group and Project lead engineer of the running business project team. The running business team is responsible for maintaining the engines currently in production.
In this team you have a variety of responsibilities:
• In cooperation with designers and mechanical component experts you develop new or adapt existing Constructions for the Base Engine platforms by market wishes and / or technical reasons.
• Your focus is functionality, reliability, quality, robustness, manufacturability.
• You are leading in technical know-how, solution validation program and defining this together with mechanical experts, the CAE and engine test department.
• You analyze results and make detailed technical proposals to resolve issues.
• You work closely together with EU and NA service organization and testing department to quickly analyze and resolve emerging field issues.
• Working method: Working according Six Sigma techniques and Agile project management.
• Bachelor or master degree on mechanical or engine engineering
• Capable of fast in dept expertise knowledge built-up Engine component and system knowledge
• Used to handle multiple problem projects, you can handle the resulting stress.
• Design for Six Sigma and Problem Solving skills.
• In depth analysis of engine logs and customer field data related to engine fault codes
Analysis of complex set of data
• Clear communication (both verbal as presentation wise)
• Pro-Active and result driven,
• Good organizational skills
• Experience with correlating field data with events is an advantage.
• Automotive (Engine Hardware) knowledge is a Pre
Become part of our team.
We are looking forward to receive your complete CV, including your motivation letter and indication of your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Please be so kind and only apply by clicking the blue button on top of this page or directly send your CV to email@example.com