apply to this opening
Are you an Pro-active team player with strong technical and communicative focus?
We are BRACE automotive engineering. We are ingenious petrol heads. We eat, dream, sleep automotive system engineering in power train, interior and chassis domain. We deliver pragmatic, agileworkable solutions in tune with our 'customers' heart beat and share best practices out of our own experience and our BRACE vision.
In your position as Mechanical Expert you are responsible for development and industrialization of a future project product, as well as running business activities.
You have a variety of responsibilities:
• Develop new or adapt existing constructions in cooperation with the project design group, internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
• Leading Simultaneous Engineering (SE) teams.
• Translate project goals into product requirements, and develop the design in cooperation with suppliers.
• Leading all required DFSS deliverables within the project.
• Problem resolution development acc. DMAIC principle.
• Participate and pro-active support to the project core-team, assure alignment and technical decisions in relation to project goals.
• Pro-actively coordinate and monitor planning and releases in line with project milestones.
• Report status and progress, of multiple KPI’s, towards management.
• As Mechanical Expert you report to the Supervisor of the Base Engine group.
• Master degree on Mechanical or Engine Engineering.
• 5 years of experience in a product development environment.
• Proactive mindset and ability to work independently
• Strong verbal, written and presenting communication skills (English mandatory, willingness to learn Dutch)
• Ability to handle multiple projects thanks to strong organization skills, problem solving mind and result driven personality.
• Knowledge of engine components and systems is a pre
• Capable of fast in depth expertise knowledge built-up
• Design for Six Sigma and Problem Solving skills.
Become part of our team.
We are looking forward to receive your complete CV, including your motivation letter and indication of your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Please be so kind and only apply by clicking the blue button on top of this page or directly send your CV to email@example.com