apply to this opening
Als Software engineer het verschil maken?
We are BRACE automotive engineering. We are ingenious petrol heads. We eat, dream, sleep automotive system engineering in power train, interior and chassis domain. We deliver pragmatic, agileworkable solutions in tune with our customers' heart beat and share best practices out of our ownexperience and our BRACE vision.
As an software engineer you are responsible for designing and developing system-software solutions for materials handling applications. This would require a clear system understanding and experience with implementation of innovative concepts into product. We are looking for an engineer who can work independently to create state of the arts design and device innovative solutions. A further important element is an active engagement in a multi-functional team that focuses on solving clients problem
• Defining truck software requirements (in line with system requirements)
• Making design specifications and developing software for vehicle controller and hydraulics/fluid power controls.
• Support test activities
• Update project plans and task assignments
Required qualifications and experience
• Minimum 5-7 years of work experience
• Technical college/University qualification in Automotive Electronics/ Embedded systems
• Experience in Off-highway (Automotive) domain
• Experience in embedded software design and development process
• Strong experience in Embedded C language, CAN communication protocol is a must
• Good Experience with Matlab Simulink and Auto Code Generation
• Experience with automotive communication protocols (CANopen, J1939)
• Experience with hydraulics/fluid power controls and power train subsystems
• Experience in making requirement specifications
• Experience in component and integrated system testing
• Knowledge of system diagnostics
• Familiarity with production and design processes
• Familiarity with requirements management, change management and version management and other automotive industry processes such as FMEA
• Experience with MS project tools.
• Strong technical analytical and problem solving skills
Become part of our team.
We are looking forward to receive your complete CV, including your motivation letter and indicationof your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Please be so kind and only apply by clicking the blue button on top of this page or directly send your CV to email@example.com