On Board Diagnostics Engineer
apply to this opening
You want to work with software in the field of automotive?
We are BRACE automotive engineering. We are ingenious petrol heads. We eat, dream, sleep automotive system engineering in power train, interior and chassis domain. We deliver pragmatic, agileworkable solutions in tune with our customers' heart beat and share best practices out of our ownexperience and our BRACE vision.
• Calibration of OBD functions of related to cooling systems and crankcase ventilation including involved sensors and actuators.
• Monitor interaction between different design & calibration teams for involved systems.
• Provide input to and support design, verification and validation process on engine and vehicle level.
• Support field data analysis for statistical analysis of OBD calibrations.
• Support the OBD aging & certification process.
• Development of tools to control, maintain and optimize calibration processes (Simulations / HIL) and documentation.
• Bachelor or Master degree on mechanical engineering with specialization on internal combustion engines.
• Knowledge or interest in OBD regulation and OBD systems.
• Ability to become quickly acquainted to complex and abstract issues.
• Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
• Enthusiasm to deal with complex systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems.
• Good Matlab/Simulink & MS-Office skills are mandatory.
• Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
• Be willing to support vehicle test trials in dedicated conditions.
Become part of our team.
We are looking forward to receive your complete CV, including your motivation letter and indicationof your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Please be so kind and only apply by clicking the blue button on top of this page or directly send your CV to email@example.com