Embedded Software engineer
apply to this opening
Are you an embedded software engineer in the field of automotive and seeking for a new challenge?
We are BRACE automotive engineering. We are ingenious petrol heads. We eat, dream, sleep automotive system engineering in power train, interior and chassis domain. We deliver pragmatic, agileworkable solutions in tune with our customers' heart beat and share best practices out of our ownexperience and our BRACE vision.
For our automotive engineering activities we are looking for an ‘Embedded Software Engineer’ (C/C++) to join the team.
The department where you will be working is responsible for the development, specification, design and engineering of advanced driver support systems for on-road/off-road applications.
The department consists of a multidisciplinary group of engineers with varied competences such as mechanics, mechatronics, electronics, software, advanced technology and project management. In such multi-disciplinary project teams you will be working together with your colleagues to specify, design, develop and qualify the professional products for our customers.
As an Embedded Software Engineer you are responsible for the design, implementation, testing, integration and maintenance of software for complex modules of vision based advanced driver support systems. You will be making proposals for new or existing designs with new functionalities or improvements. Also you work in close cooperation with other disciplines such as mechanical, electrical and optics while keeping the overall system requirements in mind. If necessary you will support the production department with tools written in C#, Python, OpenCV.
Making documentation and generating test reports using Doxygen will also be an added responsibility of yours.
• Bachelor or Master degree in software technology, embedded systems, informatics or technically oriented with at least 3-5 years’ experience in an equivalent role;
• Several years of experience with low level embedded software development written in C, assembler or VHDL;
• Experience with design of hardware drivers and software modules needed for the overall application;
• Knowledge of FreeRTOS, Tracealyzer and Erika OS is an added benefit;
• Knowledge of optimal usage of hardware (resources) e.g. power consumption, memory, FPGA logic or
• Measurements on hardware during debugging and tuning
• Knowledge of communication protocols (e.g. GMSL, MIPI, ADC, PWM, CAN, TCP/IP, IEEE 802.11)
• Knowledge and experience with automotive design models, processes and standards (e.g. Automotive SPICE, MISRA C, ISO 26262, OSEK, AUTOSAR)
• Good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is a pré.
• It is a must that you are willing to learn the Dutch language
Become part of our team.
We are looking forward to receive your complete CV, including your motivation letter and indication of your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Please be so kind and only apply by clicking the blue button on top of this page or directly send your CV to email@example.com