Test Integration Engineer
apply to this opening
Is testing your passion?
We are BRACE Automotive engineering. We are ingenious petrol heads. We eat, dream, sleep automotive system engineering in Powertrain, Functional Safety and Software engineering. We deliver pragmatic, agile workable solutions in tune with our customers' heart beat and share best practices out of our own experience and our BRACE vision.
The department is among others responsible for the design and development of test procedures required to determine if the product works as expected before it is delivered to the customer.
The integration test engineer is active to evaluate the compliance of the embedded systems with specified functional requirements checking correct inter-communication between various system elements. This is the final verification step before the embedded systems are delivered to the vehicle test groups for final validation in the vehicles.
The test design is made to simulate functionality on overall vehicle level for the vehicle functions and the relevant systems as planned per integration milestones. Test cases are managed in HP Quality Center. Test execution is carried out on the integration hardware-in-the-loop system. Test scope includes e.g. network management and stability, diagnostics and start up and shut down behaviour of the vehicle. Prioritization is based on risk assessment and release purpose as determined with stakeholders.
You work in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary and highly dynamic environment for various projects. You cooperate daily with the verification and support engineers and on a frequent basis with project development stakeholders, such as software and hardware engineers and project lead engineers.
• Technical education on Bachelor/Master level in Mechanics, Automotive, Electronics, Computer Science or comparable
• Knowledge of embedded software design processes (according the V-cycle)
• Experience in embedded software and integration testing (minimum of 2-3 years of test experience)
• Knowledge of test techniques (test certificate, ISTQB is an asset)
• Experience with requirement management
• Experience with HP Quality Center
• Experience in test automation
• Good problem solving and debugging skills
• Understanding of Matlab/Simulink
• Knowledge of model-based design techniques is preferred
• Experience with scrum/agile is a plus
• Having knowledge of ISO26262 is an advantage
Become part of our team.
We are looking forward to receive your complete CV, including your motivation letter and indication of your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Please be so kind and only apply by clicking the blue button on top of this page or directly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org