Sr. Embedded Software Engineer
apply to this opening
We are BRACE automotive engineering. We are ingenious petrol heads. We eat, dream, sleep automotive system engineering in powertrain, functional safety and software. We deliver pragmatic, agile workable solutions in tune with our customers' heart beat and share best practices out of our own experience and our BRACE vision.
As (Senior) Embedded Software Engineer, you will work on the Embedded Software for future car models of our customers. Together with colleagues, you form an international team and work on the complete software lifecycle: requirements, design, implementation and testing of the software. Your role is to work on a software platform that will be the interface of the system with the vehicle. The software platform needs to fulfill both the organization and customer requirements and comply with the demanding automotive quality standards and processes.
What are your main tasks and responsibilities as (Senior) Embedded Software Engineer?
- Write and maintain requirements;
- Create detailed designs and support with creating software architecture;
- Analyze the available options for make or buy decisions;
- Use a Model Based development approach with Simulink and automatically generate the code;
- Program or integrate reusable components in C: low level drivers, protocol stacks, diagnostics, bootloader;
- Create test cases and perform tests;
- Document the software including presentations for both internal and external use;
- Support the team with setting up a proper development environment by selecting tools, writing processes, performing reviews and creating plans.
- You have a (software/electronics) degree on a MsC. or BsC. level.
- Experienced Engineer with 5-10 year (international) experience in automotive software development (OEM / First Tier Supplier).
- Experience with C and and Matlab Simulink.
- Knowledge of automotive software standards and processes like Automotive SPICE and ISO 26262, protocols like CAN, UDS and tools like Vector and Mathworks (Simulink).
- Knowledge of software verification tools like Polyspace or QAC and automating test and daily builds
- As a professional you have a service/customer oriented approach with good analytical and organizational skills.
- In your work you focus on results and you are able to manage your planning and set priorities.
- As the automotive industry is focused on Quality you are as well. Therefore you bring good problem solving skills with a pragmatic and pro-active approach.
- It is important to have good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch and German.
- Willing to travel to USA regularly and occasionally to other locations
strong>Become part of our team.
We are looking forward to receive your complete CV, including your motivation letter and indicationof your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Please be so kind and only apply by clicking the blue button on top of this page or directly send your CV to email@example.com