Specialist in the field of On Board Diagnostics
apply to this opening
Interested in automotive OBD systems?
We are BRACE automotive engineering. We are ingenious petrol heads. We eat, dream, sleep automotive system engineering in powertrain, mechanical - software engineering and functional safety. We deliver pragmatic, agile workable solutions in tune with our customers' heart beat and share best practices out of our ownexperience and our BRACE vision.
The candidate will be responsible for the development of mainly powertrain systems that meet the agreed functional, cost, quality and operational requirements, within the budget and time constraints required. The position will involve close communication and cooperation with overall project teams, engineering technical specialist support functions, clients and suppliers.
Knowledge or experience of system engineering processes; these could include:
- Experienced Engineer with 5-10 year (international) experience in automotive system development (OEM / First Tier Supplier).
- Broad engineering knowledge of powertrain systems
- A BsC or MsC Degree in Automotive, Software or Electronics Engineering.
- Knowledge of automotive protocols like CAN, UDS and tools like Vector, ETAS, ATI and Mathworks(Simulink).
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably German.
- Flexibility to travel in Europa for customer meetings and/or work with customerdevelopment teams
- Valid and clean European driving license
- Preparation of system and component specification documentation
- Structured problem solving (e.g.8D)
- Understand Test and developmentprocedures
- Gateway and product release process
- Good task planning andcontrol
- Good supplier management and liaison skills
- Be comfortable in meeting environments, and be able to put forward full and reasoned arguments, based on dataanalysis
- Ability to coordinate and understand information from multiple engineeringfunctions
- Excellent PC skills
- Good report writing and presentation skills areessential
Become part of our team.
We are looking forward to receive your complete CV, including your motivation letter and yourearliest possible starting date.
Please be so kind and only apply by clicking the blue button on top of this page or directly sendyour CV to email@example.com