apply to this opening
Problem solver required
We are BRACE Automotive engineering. We are ingenious petrol heads. We eat, dream, sleep automotive system engineering in powertrain, interior and chassis domain. We deliver pragmatic, agile workable solutions in tune with our customers' heart beat' and share best practices out of our own experience and our BRACE vision.
As Requirements Engineer, you have a challenge in coordinating problem solving issues for the development process of the system. Within this position you will interact with team members of different departments and you will have an influence on the product functionality and quality.
• You will be a member of the R&D system engineering team;
• Identify and document requirements during the development process;
• Keep track of the system functionality and the keep the quality aspects in mind;
• Analyze and document activities of the system and how to align with requirements;
• Pro-actively align with architects, project management and engineers;
• Continuous improvement of the requirements management tool;
• Keep project team members informed about requirements and status.
• Master in System Engineering.
• At least 3 years’ experience in concept development, preferably in automotive.
• Experience with powertrains (transmissions/e-motors/engines) is a pre
• In-depth experience (developer-level) with Polarion
• Methodological and systematic approach
• Knowledge of ISO 26262
We are looking forward to receive your complete CV, including your motivation letter and indication of your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Please be so kind and only apply by clicking the blue button on top of this page or directly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org