apply to this opening
Is it your passion to design and improve mechanical components?
We are BRACE automotive engineering. We are ingenious petrol heads. We eat, dream, sleep automotive system engineering in power train, interior and chassis domain. We deliver pragmatic, agileworkable solutions in tune with our customers' heart beat and share best practices out of our ownexperience and our BRACE vision.
The tasks will depend on your specialist area of work but may include:
- using computer-aided design (CAD) packages to develop ideas and produce designs;
- deciding on the most appropriate materials for component production;
- solving engineering problems using mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, thermodynamic or pneumaticprinciples;
- building prototypes of components and testing their performance, weaknesses and safety;
- taking into consideration changing customer needs and government emissions regulations whendeveloping new designs and - manufacturing procedures;
- preparing material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications;
- investigating mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems;
- liaising with suppliers and handling supply chain management issues;
- managing projects, including budgets, production schedules, resources, staff and supervisingquality control;
- Interest in Automotive engineering and design;
- Knowledge of CATIA,CREO, NX, SolidWorks, Inventor;
- A high level of numeracy and technical competency, with an understanding of the applications used within design and production;
- The ability to analyse and interpret data to help with problem-solving;
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both with colleagues and clients;
- The ability to work effectively in teams but also independently, and to take responsibility;
- Good time management and organisational skills to make sure design projects and production run toschedule;
- The ability to work within cost constraints;
- Commitment to keep up to date with design and engineering technology;
- Commercial and industry awareness.
Become part of our team.
We are looking forward to receive your complete CV, including your motivation letter and indication of your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Please be so kind and only apply by clicking the blue button on top of this page or directly send your CV to email@example.com