apply to this opening
Work on the newest developments in the field of engines
We are BRACE automotive. We are ingenious petrol heads. We eat, dream, sleep automotive system engineering in power train, interior, chassis and the functional safety domain. We deliver pragmatic, agile workable solutions in tune with our customers heart beat and share best practices out of our own experience and our BRACE vision.
• Development of aftertreatment performance in order to meet development targets, e.g. to meet future emission regulations.
• Development of problem solutions and realization of solutions in close cooperation with internal and external development partners.
• Developing test procedures for calibration and supervision of heavy duty engine aftertreatment tests on engine dyno’s
• Calibration and control strategy development for aftertreatment systems
• Documentation and evaluation of testing results
• Planning and development of validation test procedures for supervision of heavy duty engine aftertreatment tests on engine dyno’s and vehicles
• Application support for vehicle related engine aftertreatment applications.
• Exhaust Aftertreatment System (after-) maiden testing
• Collaborate in project teams
• Bachelor or Master degree on mechanical or automotive engineering
• Knowledge in the field of thermodynamics, combustion and control engineering
• Minimal 3 years’ experience in field of diesel or exhaust aftertreatment applications
• Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams
• Enthusiasm to deal with complex Engine – Exhaust Aftertreatment Systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems
• Experience with data set control tools, e.g. Calterm, AVL Creta and Matlab is preference
• Accurate and good communication skills
• Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
Become part of our team.
We are looking forward to receive your complete CV, including your motivation letter and indication of your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Please be so kind and only apply by clicking the blue button on top of this page or directly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org